All of our items are bespoke items, they're made to order and made to an agreed specification between PinPals LTD and you, the client.
Distance selling regulations state that if you change your mind, you're not entitled to a refund.
Timescales vary, and are always subject to variables outside of our control.
If the items are deemed defective, we need to be notified within 5 days of the item arriving this can be done by notifying us through email: email@example.com
To be deemed defective, we would need the following:
- Images - up close showing defects, and a picture of the batch of defective pins (the more the better)
- Quantity of damaged / defective items
- Ideal resolution (we will always work with you on this)
We would then determine whether we will:
- Replace and re-make (without keeping the goods, if you'd like to keep the goods, this would be at a cost of 98p per item)
- Refund for the amount of the defective items - we allow for a 10% error margin
- Replace, re-make and you can keep the goods with no cost to yourself
If it is deemed that a refund is necessary, we will process the refund within 5 business days of the refund being agreed, this will only be back to the method you paid with, we cannot send refunds to alternate sources. The refund once processed will take 3 to 5 business days to clear back in to your account.
If the refund is through Klarna, they will process the refund for you, this may take up to 10 days.